Dermal fillers are known by various names like soft tissue fillers, facial and lip fillers, injectable implants or wrinkle fillers. These are the extras that have been approved of by the government of the country that you are residing in and want to carry out the procedure in.
Approved And Unapproved Use of Dermal Fillers
Neither are all dermal fillers approved nor are they all unapproved. The approved and unapproved ones are divided into two categories that you must know before you opt to use any one of them.
Approved Dermal Fillers
The approved dermal fillers are to be used only in adults as in:
- As temporary fillers for a reduction in extreme wrinkles on the face, skin folds like the nasolabial folds and the perioral lines
- To give an increase in volume to the cheeks, lips, back of the hands and the chin areas
- As permanent fillers for the nasolabial folds and to get away with cheek acne scars
- To reinstate and rectify fat loss in the face for people with HIV
- Rectification in the deficiency in the contour lines like wrinkles and scars from acne
Points To Consider Before Using Dermal Fillers
There are certain points that you must consider while using dermal fillers. Though they are becoming increasingly popular with people today in many countries as non-invasive procedures yet you must be careful about the entire procedure and what exactly is used in it. Though they are injectables that are used to enhance the beauty of the patient, they also pose some serious risks so be careful before using them. So, you should know that they are:
Read More Blogs At: The News Trending
- Dermal fillers are to be sold only on production of a prescription as against over-the-counter items
- They can only be injected by trained and registered professionals like a doctor
- The product or the brand of injectable that is being used on you cannot be made into an advert and they should be discussed before usage
- Only approved products by the authorities of the state you are residing in can be used for the procedure
- The risks do not come only with the products that are used they can even come if the person performing the procedure is not adequately trained
What Should You Be Sure of Before the Procedure Is Performed?
You should be sure of a few things before the dermal filler is injected into you:
- Make sure that the person who is performing is trained and authorized
- Also, make sure that the experience of the professional is adequate
- Whether the dermal fillers that are used are approved by the government
- Understand the risks that are associated with the products
Types of Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers are of various types. They are:
- Lifting style derma fillers
- Filling style derma fillers
- Volumizing style derma fillers
Precautions To Be Taken Before Dermal Filling
Before going for the derma filling procedure make sure that you take a few precautions. These precautions are:
- You should not be on immunosuppressive medicines
- You cannot be on any type of medication that will affect bleeding
- You should be clear in your mind without any doubts
- If you are planning a pregnancy or are pregnant or even breastfeeding you must strictly avoid
- If you are prone to getting scars
- You should not have undergone any other cosmetic procedure recently
Wrapping It Up!!
Dermal filler treatment does not take a very long time. But it is heavily dependent on the area where you are getting it for. Otherwise, the whole procedure should be complete in as much as 15-45 minutes. And generally, a touch-up treatment is done two weeks after the main procedure for best results. So, with all this if you think you are ready then go ahead with the dermal filler treatment.