Ethics Notes for UPS is a political subject that requires a different approach. You cannot conclude from the general GS papers’ approach. You need to conclude with a new strategy altogether.
I decided to study Ethics. I made a booklist
- Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude- Santosh Ajmera & Nanda Kishore Reddy
- Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude by Arihant Publications
- Human values- IGNOU material
- Lexicon for Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude
- A Short preface to Ethics –Dr. S.N. Singh
But studying Ethics on your own isn’t easy. ultimately, I gave up. I decide not to waste any further time and seek some guidance. Thankfully, I stumbled upon the Ethics course at Eden IAS. Eden IAS has an Ethics course name “Ethics GS4 foundation course”. I got myself enroll in that. The course is tutored by Mr. Tirthankar Roy Chowdhary, the jewel of Eden IAS.
He has the stylish interpersonal and explanation chops any Ethics schoolteacher can have.
The Eden IAS platoon had given us a schedule that was to be follow diligently. As of now, we’re doing meta-ethics. During the lecture, I jot down what’s being tutored in pointers. also, I go home and go through the same content from the pamphlets that are hand by Eden IAS.
These include Theoretical Framework, Ethical glossary, 70 Thinkers & studies, and Case Studies. They’re collect crisply and help me with my diurnal quick modification. After modification, I suffer the grain practice work pamphlets that are hande by Eden IAS. There, I exercise one to two questions every day.
There are numerous strategies, to begin with, but I believe that with Eden IAS, effects come easier and your auto of medication pets up.
I’ve recommended this program to many musketeers of mine.
Ethics case studies are a little tricky to break. You need to approach them regularly.
To get a good grip on Ethics Notes for UPS, I got enroll in the “ Ethics GS4 Foundation ” course by Eden IAS. It’s tutored by Mr. Tirthankar Roy Chowdhary. What an awful schoolteacher joe is! I so love his way of tutoring. I have a veritably lower attention span but during Ethics classes, I’ve my eyes wide open. All thanks to Roy sir!
Coming onto the question, Roy sir always tells us that there live multiple approaches to attack case studies. It includes ethical mapping as well which is a popular term when it comes to Ethics case studies.
In this approach, we follow 10 ways and break the case study.
You have to patiently put each the ways to exercise. You cannot skip any way nor can you rush.
In this approach, we don’t write a preface. rather, we follow way.
- The first step is to punctuate the data outlined in the question.
- The alternate step is to identify the people getting affected. e the stakeholders.
- The third step is to identify their interests in the given situation.
- The fourth step is to identify the situations wherein there’s a clash of interests. e conflict of interests.
- The sixth step is to spot the situations of an ethical dilemma.
- The seventh step is to list down the options. And when options are given, simply spot the graces and faults of the given options.
- The ninth step is to justify this judgment with the moral gospel or idea of the study.
- The tenth step is to conclude the Ethics Integrity and Aptitude case study with a quotation etc.